Mark lanegan & Soulsavers UK

mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Sparky Lanegan is playing with the soulsavers in the uk in july. I suggest you go buy some tickets....now people.
Dublin 2006
Katowice 2007
London 2007
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Where? when? how much? Awesome.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    thanks for the heads up

I'll probably end up going. I am a fan of screaming trees, but i never followed up his solo projects.. maybe i should..

reckon he will bust out long gone day?
  • you should go ibriski, he's a great live singer. and has stage presence in reams...

got my ticket, i'm going alone, like I do to all lanegan gigs. my friends either dont get him or are scared!
    you should go ibriski, he's a great live singer. and has stage presence in reams...

got my ticket, i'm going alone, like I do to all lanegan gigs. my friends either dont get him or are scared!

i'll just check to see if i can get someone else to go, then i'll buy my ticket.

what are the age restictions?

seems like a nice venue?

im on the website and that map is shit. What is the closest tube?
  • The nearest tube is shepards bush, which is on the central line or the hammersmith and shitty line. I'd go for central line myself.

I will be going alone, I'm only mildly pyschotic , so if u have trouble finding a lanagen buddy, i might be able to help...

I'm going to listen to the soulsavers album tonight. excited!
  • and from what i remember, the venue is tiny! I have no clue about age restrictions, but its usually 14plus these days, with ID a good thing to bring just in case. (yes, really)
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    There will be some shows with isobell campbell as well. I know there are two london dates but i can't afford to do any more travelling this summer. I'll just have to hold out for a manchester date.

http://www.wayahead.com for the Soulsavers date. Manchester and London only i'm affraid.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
    mole1985 wrote:
    There will be some shows with isobell campbell as well. I know there are two london dates but i can't afford to do any more travelling this summer. I'll just have to hold out for a manchester date.

http://www.wayahead.com for the Soulsavers date. Manchester and London only i'm affraid.

If Lanegan is touring with isobell campbell.... could you tell me the dates? where i could get tickets?
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Dates are on http://www.onewhiskey.com/

Tickets are not on sale at the min.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Really tempted for the Gateshead show with Isobell.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Really tempted for the Gateshead show with Isobell.:)

go on. you know you want to. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • just goin to the soulsavers gig, I m watchin the pennies. plus i heard isobel campbell is really bad live,forgets words, goes all giggly, I dunno if its worth it.