Praxis

niallniall Posts: 244
edited December 2006 in Other Music
I have been a fan of Buckethead for a long time. I first got into him with his release colma. I finally got my hands on the first praxis album featuring him.

wow it is amazing to say the least.

Any other fans of Praxis out there?

Seven laws of woo is excellant. The way the guitar kicks in in teh middle is awesome.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    I only own Transmutation, but it's a great disc.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    I own one, can't remember the name of it (Metatron??). I thought it sucked balls. I would like to listen to another before passing judgement.

However that doesn't change how I feel about Buckethead as a guitarist. I think the guy is a monster. His Monsters & Robots release is unbelievable.
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    transplant wrote:
    I own one, can't remember the name of it (Metatron??). I thought it sucked balls. I would like to listen to another before passing judgement.

However that doesn't change how I feel about Buckethead as a guitarist. I think the guy is a monster. His Monsters & Robots release is unbelievable.

Get his album Colma.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • i have electric tears and a couple of others that i can't think of right now...i LOVE electric tears.
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • niallniall Posts: 244
    Yeah Colma is pretty amazing. He is so all over the place in his music. His is kinda like mike patton is that aspeact as he can play so many different styles effortlessly.

His tour cds are among his best work. Crime slunk scene and elephant mans alarm clock are both amazing.