70's rock is coming back

SkooledSkooled Posts: 147
edited October 2006 in Other Music
just looke at beta band and beck for psychadelic and wolfmother and priestess for awesome kick ass 70's rock. That will for sure make me happy.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I don't think the 70's ever left, not in music anyway
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • dont put priestess and wolfmother in the same category. priestess have guitar solos and complex arrangements. wolfmother dresses up like black sabbath and rocks out to music that has already been made.
  • blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    Yup. And it's living right here: http://www.myspace.com/stillmotion1
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Skooled wrote:
    just looke at beta band and beck for psychadelic and wolfmother and priestess for awesome kick ass 70's rock. That will for sure make me happy.

I thought Beck was from the seventies and still around and making music since then.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • yosi wrote:
    I thought Beck was from the seventies and still around and making music since then.

Are you thinking of Jeff Beck?
    I share a cigarette with negativity.
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Are you thinking of Jeff Beck?

Whoops. That's embarrassing. I would totally give me a hard time for something like that. :o
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    the talent that came out of the 70's will never truly come back. I hate to say it, but I don't think the true sound of the 70's will ever come back.
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05
  • As a whole decade, I prefer the 60s. Plus the whole "disco" thing kind of kills the 70s for me.
    I share a cigarette with negativity.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    yosi wrote:
    Whoops. That's embarrassing. I would totally give me a hard time for something like that. :o

I just thought you were being sarcastic.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.