Options

Alkaline Trio! - April 1st In San Diego

r1versr1vers Posts: 244
edited April 2006 in Other Music
Is anyone else going to the Against Me/Alkaline Trio show saturday night in san diego?

Anyone else been to a show by them in the past few weeks? Thoughts? Set lists?
"Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    yeah me. i saw them march 11th at the roundhouse at the uni of nsw in sydney.
    they were seriously good.
    matt had a go at the misfits reunion, asking us if we knew about the misfits. you know the real misfits.
    there was a lot of black and red going around.
    plus i got some cool badges, of which i'm quite a freaky collector of.
    aside from all that, like i said they were good.

.......now if only bad religion would come one down here.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Sonic19Sonic19 Posts: 159
    I'll be seeing em 8 days after that...looks like a great tour.
    Stay positive and love your life
    Hooray Florida shows
  • Options
    r1versr1vers Posts: 244
    Just to let anyone curious know, it was a great show.

They started it off by playing all of goddammit their first cd (b/c its the roots tour) and then a few acoustic songs and then lots of everything else. Overall it was a really impressive show of just shy of 2 hours full of energy throughout. Highly recommended.
    "Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep
  • Options
    Sonic19Sonic19 Posts: 159
    r1vers wrote:
    Just to let anyone curious know, it was a great show.

They started it off by playing all of goddammit their first cd (b/c its the roots tour) and then a few acoustic songs and then lots of everything else. Overall it was a really impressive show of just shy of 2 hours full of energy throughout. Highly recommended.
    Wow, that sounds absolutely crazy...you remember any of the setlist?
    Stay positive and love your life
    Hooray Florida shows