Foo Fighters

beernsmokebeernsmoke Posts: 34
edited December 2007 in Other Music
Anyone seeing the Foos in Australia? I am toying with the idea of seeing them in Sydney.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yeah man i'll certainly be there in melbourne

WILL be good

songs like come alive, the pretender, and let it die will go off
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    beernsmoke wrote:
    Anyone seeing the Foos in Australia? I am toying with the idea of seeing them in Sydney.

well i was toying with the idea seeings how i live in sydney. i just can't bring myself to enter acer arena.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    I've got my floor tickets :) woohoo
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    I heard they do an accoustic set in the middle of their big loud rock show. They have an extension walkway from the main stage to a small circular stage in the middle of the floor. So, if you're near the front of the line... you can have your pick of which show you'd rather be close up for... big loud rock or small intimate accoustic.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    I just saw them in London and Cardiff......it's a great arena rock show.....Dave is a great showman!

The acoustic stage is in the middle of the floor......at the larger arenas, the small stage is actually lowered from the ceiling.

Quite the spectacle!
  • tofatofa Posts: 51
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I just saw them in London and Cardiff......it's a great arena rock show.....Dave is a great showman!

The acoustic stage is in the middle of the floor......at the larger arenas, the small stage is actually lowered from the ceiling.

Quite the spectacle!

I saw them in Manchester. They did the second stage thing, it was great, it really allowed the whole crowd to get close to the band at some point.
    Wembley 07
    "You'll never walk alone"
    ***** LFC
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Going on the saturday in Sydney. :)
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Austicman wrote:
    Going on the saturday in Sydney. :)

I am in the initial planning stages of a trip down there!
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I am in the initial planning stages of a trip down there!

Good stuff, its a great place, lie here all my life, wouldnt want to live anywhere else.

As for the fooies, yeh i scored tix for saturday. U know how no matter what concwert ur at, someone is always wering a pearl jam shirt. I reckon all pit members should so we can say hidy ho!!!!!!!!
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • I'll be there on Friday and Saturday. I NEVER miss the Foos.:D I wonder who they'll get to support.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    meh not interested... they have certainly turned into a boring modern rock stadium act (i.e RHCP).
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08