Linkin park next week Jones beach

ScottandPearlJamScottandPearlJam Posts: 1,126
edited August 2007 in Other Music
Anyone else going to this show.....my girlfriend is dragging me to this show...I really don't want to go. Not Only Linkin park 9 other bands...it starts at 12 noon.... I really hope some PJ fans are going. I don't like Linkin Park or any of the other bands so it will be a very long day for me.

Wednesday the 15th Jones beach....someone said the Warp tour maybe? I don't know for sure

scott
10/01/96 9/08/98 9/10/98 9/11/98 8/23/00 8/24/00
8/25/00 8/27/00 8/29/00 8/30/00 9/01/00 9/02/00
4/28/03 4/29/03 4/30/03 5/02/03 7/05/03 7/06/03
7/08/03 7/09/03 7/14/03 <---front row shook hands with ed.
10/3/05 5/13/06 5/27/06 5/28/06 6/01/06 6/3/06
6/24/06 6/19/08 6/20/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 10/27/09
10/28/09 10/30/09 10/31/09 5/15/10 5/18/10 5/20/10
5/21/10 9/7/11
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    only if they hand me a gun at the door so i can shoot myself :)

have fun
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,258
    that place sucks you have to know someone from the sopranos just to get a decent seat i've given up going there.....

(1) no alcohol served unless you have a vip ticket ......

(2) the parking lot scene is uptight i mean the cops ......

(3) water $5 plus i'm sure

(4) the sound sucks specially if the wind blows sideways ......

the place has no atmosphere to speak of ........
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    that place sucks you have to know someone from the sopranos just to get a decent seat i've given up going there.....

(1) no alcohol served unless you have a vip ticket ......

(2) the parking lot scene is uptight i mean the cops ......

(3) water $5 plus i'm sure

(4) the sound sucks specially if the wind blows sideways ......

the place has no atmosphere to speak of ........
    i have only been there once but i am pretty sure i was drinking
    had a blast in the parking lot...they totally let us tailgate
    the sound was amazing.
    i loved the view

of course i should probably add that i saw yes there...i think i was the youngest person there. lol
    they sounded amazing..
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,258
    TrixieCat wrote:
    i have only been there once but i am pretty sure i was drinking
    had a blast in the parking lot...they totally let us tailgate
    the sound was amazing.
    i loved the view

of course i should probably add that i saw yes there...i think i was the youngest person there. lol
    they sounded amazing..

yeah i've been there on a couple of good nights but that was way back now it's just a thread mill get you in & out of there as fast as possible, and they don't sell alcohol at all except for the vip's to me it just feels like the mafia runs the joint.......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • robfest2robfest2 Posts: 594
    Anyone else going to this show.....my girlfriend is dragging me to this show...I really don't want to go. Not Only Linkin park 9 other bands...it starts at 12 noon.... I really hope some PJ fans are going. I don't like Linkin Park or any of the other bands so it will be a very long day for me.

Wednesday the 15th Jones beach....someone said the Warp tour maybe? I don't know for sure

scott
    I wish I was going. Linkin Park kicks ass live. Go to the show with an open mind you may have a good time.
  • cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Have fun! :D
    Wish I could go, lol :p:D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • jeremyjeremy Posts: 409

scott

fuck linkin park..
    i think that's the opinion for all the pj fans who were in KATOWICE..
    AND fuck their fans too..
    ''walk the bridges before you burn them down...''
    and always remember ''it's no crime to escape!!!"
  • Anyone else going to this show.....my girlfriend is dragging me to this show...I really don't want to go. Not Only Linkin park 9 other bands...it starts at 12 noon.... I really hope some PJ fans are going. I don't like Linkin Park or any of the other bands so it will be a very long day for me.

scott

Sorry to hear that, but take my advice...do NOT act like you don't want to be there. Don't act neutral/numb toward the situation either. Make an effort to have some fun...your g/f will reward you heavily for that.
  • HaijayHaijay Posts: 379

scott
    woweee, don't envy you at all. not at the point where you can say "screw you lady"
  • HaijayHaijay Posts: 379
    jeremy wrote:
    fuck linkin park..
    i think that's the opinion for all the pj fans who were in KATOWICE..
    AND fuck their fans too..
    thank u
  • WHATEVER YOU DO....don't forget earplugs.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me