Van Halen tour 2007 question

blackngoldblackngold Posts: 264
edited October 2007 in Other Music
is there an opener for VH? i'm seeing them thursday in DC and just wanted to see what time i needed to head into the arena.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    The opener is one of Bob Marley's sons. I saw Van Halen a few weeks ago Toronto but I missed the opening act. Van Halen goes on at exactly 8:30 so be sure to get to the arena early.
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    I thought it would be really funny if after seeing the thread title the first post was

"WHY?"
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • mrwalkerb wrote:
    I thought it would be really funny if after seeing the thread title the first post was

"WHY?"

quick answer...Van Halen f'n rocks!
    ease the seat back.
  • Matty Boy wrote:
    The opener is one of Bob Marley's sons. I saw Van Halen a few weeks ago Toronto but I missed the opening act. Van Halen goes on at exactly 8:30 so be sure to get to the arena early.
    thanks. 8:30 is perfect...gives me 3 hours to pregame
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    mrwalkerb wrote:

"WHY?"

Go back to sucking off Chris Cornell dude!!
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    Matty Boy wrote:
    Go back to sucking off Chris Cornell dude!!

calm down he's sort of lost his voice too and the new cd is just atrocious, but I know you can do better than that so I'll give you another chance...
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    mrwalkerb wrote:
    calm down he's sort of lost his voice too and the new cd is just atrocious, but I know you can do better than that so I'll give you another chance...

Since you didn't react, to the "suckin off" comment, is it safe to assume you have been doin that? Anyway, you think you could turn it up a notch and maybe score me some free tix?
  • mrwalkerb wrote:

What new cd are you talking about?

I saw VH in Chicago about a week ago (Henry Rollins sitting in front of me) and they kicked ass. If you listen to DLR's voice from bootleg's in 1970's it's never been just like the record.

Feel so bad about that video going round where the keyboards where sampled at wrong frequency for "Jump" and Eddie was in no man's land trying to play in pitch to it. Since it was in an in between frequency there's no frets he could have played to be in tune.
    Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"