Van Halen review from first night of the show

blackngoldblackngold Posts: 264
edited September 2007 in Other Music
http://vanhalentour2007.blogspot.com/

looks like its going to be a great show. Hopefully they dont combust before Nov 1 in DC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• from the sounds of this review it was a great first show.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/reviews/2007-09-28-van-halen_N.htm
    I am Jack, The Pumpkin King!
    The eyes are the groin of the head.
  • I am itching for Monday to get here! It has been a looong, looong wait! I was excited to see good reviews this morning. Sounds like they busted their asses getting this ready and are not just out to go thru the motions to make a buck.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Fired Van Halen Bassist: “I Found Out on the Internet”.

Michael Anthony chimes in in a phone interview about his departure from the band and this VH tour with his replacement Wolfgang.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• wow, eddies son on bass thats crazy. hes 16 !! must be pretty damn good. i wish van halen all the best, although im not a massive fan. cool to see them touring again!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • wow, eddies son on bass thats crazy. hes 16 !! must be pretty damn good. i wish van halen all the best, although im not a massive fan. cool to see them touring again!
    no he's not that great. he's only in there cause he'll play for 50 bucks a night. so the other 3 get a bigger cut. it's a 3 way split instead of 4 now. it's cool though they turned it into like a high school band now. maybe they'll play graduations when this tour ends.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • no he's not that great. he's only in there cause he'll play for 50 bucks a night. so the other 3 get a bigger cut. it's a 3 way split instead of 4 now. it's cool though they turned it into like a high school band now. maybe they'll play graduations when this tour ends.

HaHaHa. You hit the nail right on the head my friend.
    Yes, there really is a dog.