new Rush "Far Cry"

blackngoldblackngold Posts: 264
edited March 2007 in Other Music
just heard this song on WDVE from Pittsburgh. pretty good stuff. can't wait till they announce some tour dates. The new album "Snakes and Arrows" comes out on May 1st.
i can understand people not liking Geddy Lee's voice, but dude is amazing on the bass, and no one can argue with the skill of Neil Pert. Alex Lifeson is no slouch on the ax either.
Rush - long overdue for an induction into the Rock N Roll HOF.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    blackngold wrote:
    just heard this song on WDVE from Pittsburgh. pretty good stuff. can't wait till they announce some tour dates. The new album "Snakes and Arrows" comes out on May 1st.
    i can understand people not liking Geddy Lee's voice, but dude is amazing on the bass, and no one can argue with the skill of Neil Pert. Alex Lifeson is no slouch on the ax either.
    Rush - long overdue for an induction into the Rock N Roll HOF.
    Very long overdue........
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • I can't wait for the new album, and the tour also. Rush and PJ are my 2 favorite bands. Can't wait to see both of them on tour this summer!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come...."
  • erickvazdelerickvazdel Posts: 140
    Holly shit !!!!!!!!!!

Please a new tour, please, please.
  • rcsrcs Posts: 711
    I'm really hoping they play the Gorge this summer! That would be sweeeet!
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • rcs wrote:
    I'm really hoping they play the Gorge this summer! That would be sweeeet!

I sure hope they play there instead of White River this time.

My most awesome Rush moment was seeing them play 2112 in its entirety at the Gorge on the Test for Echo tour. The Gorge was just made for bands like Rush and PJ.

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come...."