Anyone heard about an AC/DC tour?

bobbyd3bobbyd3 Posts: 89
edited April 2008 in Other Music
A friend of mine was just telling me he heard acdc was gonna tour. I cant find any info on the web. anyone heard anything?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241
    New album soon. I hope dearly that they come play Ireland!
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    i need to see this band again. they are awesome
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    they are still finishing the album, so the tour will probably be a little later. but I read the bassist quoted as saying that this will most likely be their last album and tour. I love them and would like to see them as well. but I bought Plug Me In and judging by some of the most recent performances, Johnson's voice is pretty much gone (not that he ever was known for a great singing voice, but alcohol and cigarettes have pretty much finished off what little he had) and Angus' fingers are slowing down a little too, but that's not as noticeable because he's still a master.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,972
    MLC2006 wrote:
    they are still finishing the album, so the tour will probably be a little later. but I read the bassist quoted as saying that this will most likely be their last album and tour. I love them and would like to see them as well. but I bought Plug Me In and judging by some of the most recent performances, Johnson's voice is pretty much gone (not that he ever was known for a great singing voice, but alcohol and cigarettes have pretty much finished off what little he had) and Angus' fingers are slowing down a little too, but that's not as noticeable because he's still a master.
    I love the band, but found them pretty damn repetitive as a live act. How much three chord blues can one man take :p?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    imalive wrote:
    I love the band, but found them pretty damn repetitive as a live act. How much three chord blues can one man take :p?

I love the band, but found their STUDIO RECORDS pretty damn repetitive. How much MORE three chord blues can one man take?
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    they are in vancouver doing the album
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd