Oh the horror, I just saw Paris Hiltons music video

bobbyd3bobbyd3 Posts: 89
edited August 2006 in Other Music
What a completely terrible song, i cannot think of anything that sucked as badly as that song did. Well yes I can, the video was at least as bad as the song. Maybe ive seen her running around half naked to much or just heard her talk or something, but she does absolutely nothing for me, in fact I find her to be Extremely unnattractive
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• selfself Posts: 64
    bad isn't it.
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    What really bothers me is that there are so many great bands out there that deserve what she's getting for being little more than a socialite. Without her daddy's money, she's maybe a B-list model at best. I'm not jealous...some people are born with a horseshoe in their ass, and that's great...but goddamn...this is just taking things a bit too far.

She has a fairly decent voice for her style of music, but there are literally hundreds of people more deserving of THIS. I guess Hollywood figures that they have so much time and money wasted in her vehicle, that they have to try to get as much out of her name as they possibly can. I just don't see any other possible explanation.
  • mlmanmlman Posts: 13
    "Stupid Girls"
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I agree that she's not even attractive. I actually find her, as a person, repulsive and therefore any looks she might have are negated.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • The only recognised cure for this is to pour bleach into your eyes whilst simultaneously injecting a quick-drying concrete mixture into the ears......
    Harsh, but completely necessary.

Medical information obtained from Ringo is not intended as a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you have a problem, you should consult a healthcare provider.
    You've had a hard time? I've been here five years, they only hung me the right way up yesterday.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i just cut my foot really badly. stepped on something that stuck under my bare right foot, rubbed it off on my left foot.

it was a big piece of broken cat dish.

ouch.

pulp fiction is on bravo right now.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    brain of c wrote:
    i just cut my foot really badly. stepped on something that stuck under my bare right foot, rubbed it off on my left foot.

it was a big piece of broken cat dish.

ouch.

pulp fiction is on bravo right now.

lmao, always so random
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    i dont know whats worse the fact that shes ugly or the fact that she cant sing for her life.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    i just saw that paris hilton video too.

oh wait, wrong one.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • zelda4everzelda4ever Posts: 138
    bobbyd3 wrote:
    What a completely terrible song, i cannot think of anything that sucked as badly as that song did. Well yes I can, the video was at least as bad as the song. Maybe ive seen her running around half naked to much or just heard her talk or something, but she does absolutely nothing for me, in fact I find her to be Extremely unnattractive

find an eye and ear doctor quickly
    -Let's just say i was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. Thats all it was:just curiosity.

Jim Morrison
    Los Angeles, 1969
  • Yeah, and if those thousands of bands would sell records, then theyd get deals too.

love or hate the music, this type of music sells- pop always has.

There are millions of rich kids in this country that havent marketed themselves nearly as well, and will always struggle for fame. Paris has marketed herself to perfection- TV, Movies, Music, Books, Media Darling.

and for the record, if it wernt for all the celebrity haters, that support the tabloids and gossip sights, paris hilton would have never become famous... so everytime you get pissed about how "awful" she is, its people like you (if not you yourself) that made her who she is.

deal with it.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    my foot still hurts.
  • mpg82mpg82 Posts: 83
    She's made alot more money for herself by playing the 'dumb mean blonde slut' role than she would have by leeching off her dad. It has worked out great for her and she can laugh all the way to the bank. I mean she got millions for doing that Hardees commercial. But I gota say she treats people like garbage and is a horrible role model for the young girls who idolize her. But then again she does look like a Barbie doll. I think she'll be gone soon. I mean she can only do so many reality shows, crash so many parties, and now she has her own pop song? What's next? Maybe a movie role. It'll be over soon for Paris.
    6/26/98, 6/27/98, 06/13/99, 10/08/00, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/29/06, 6/30/06, 5/7/10
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    Upside: Paris just recently announced that she won't be having sex for a year.

So the chances of her accidentally spawning a little Venice or London are slim to none.

*insert sigh of relief here*
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • SoupySoupy Posts: 171
    The song isn't terrible for a piece of pop trash, I've heard much worse.
    The problem isn't really the song, it's Paris herself - She has absolutely nothing to do with the song, ok she sings it, but her voice is going to be made to sound 'decent' but studio tricks.

She's just a face for the label, she won't write any of her songs, she won't have any imput whatsoever in the music or the final cut, if Paris hadn't recorded that song it would probably turn up on the next Britney album or the next attractive female teenager the record label want to promote.

So Paris Hiltons music career will just be her name on other people music, she'll be the dollface mining at the mike which unfortunantly is enough for some people...
  • Sorry to hear about that. I've managed to avoid the video so far, thank goodness. Here, you can borrow my bucket of paint thinner if you need it. *Hands over the cure*.