Good music to play when a women is over to set the mood

2»

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    bobbyd3 wrote:
    So what do you women think is some good music to have playing in the background?
    That is a good question. almost worthy of it's own thread :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote:
    That is a good question. almost worthy of it's own thread :)

Go for it, I'd be interested to see what our ladies have to say.
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • justam wrote:
    I think most of the females that frequent this website feel that way!! :p

It'd be a quick way to get me to get a headache is all. :D

well all i can say for that is thank god. it's not quite that way here in virginia.
  • Good thing I have some Al Green and Stevie Wonder records at the house.
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    I play The Fat Boys for all my ladies...before I know it their clothes are coming off.

Here...give it a try.

http://thebox.free.fr/beatbox3.mp3
  • JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077
    "when it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of led zeppelin IV."

mike damone
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    any of Depeche Mode's stuff from the mid 80s to the present

If you really want to be blunt then I suggest Special Secret Song Inside by RHCP. LOL
  • Depending on what she likes but I would suggest some

David Gray
    Portishead
    Enigma
    The Doors
    Master of Zen
  • Ancient Chinese Secret:--
    portishead will do it Just Like jaeger--
    and lamb--
    anyone know lamb?--

and if putting on pj doesn't work--
    why are you With her in the First place--

on the Other hand--
    your Words and Actions should be enough to set the mood--
    music is just the potential Soundtrack for the doin'-it--

peace
    lz
    The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever. Because this is just a ride." And we...kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok? But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.
    --Bill Hicks
  • Otis Redding, Prince or Al Green.

Now, tap that ass and tell everyone!

Ha Ha

http://www.myspace.com/ramon1972
  • Agoraphobic Nosebleed.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • 3sheets3sheets Posts: 284
    can't go wrong with any massive attack. al green. otis redding. but it really depends on the mood. sometimes you want it to be slow and sensuous, so you slip on some Marvin Gaye. other times it's just frenzied, passionate, and raw, so you slip on some Stooges or something akin.
    Live Free or Die!
  • dirtdirt Posts: 398
    Play some Spiritualized or Yo La Tengo (And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out).
    drive less - RIDE MORE!
  • Tenacious D and/or the Fraggle Rock theme song
  • Always ask the lady what she's in the mood to listen to.
    Dead can Dance. (Toward the Within.) ethereal and haunting
    Rhea's Obsession. (Between Earth and Sky) ethereal, haunting lyrics
    Both these bands sing in arabic, and Gaelic. Not just english. You want to set
    the mood, not analyze it.
    Jazz .light jazz is good, sometimes.
    For shits and giggles: The Cramps. Flamejob .track 7 Naked girl falling down the Stairs. or The Reverend Horton Heat, anything will do for a laugh
    Galaxy 500 is a personal favorite tune. My man turned me on to him a few years back. Good luck Dude!!
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's Soul remains Unawakened.
    Anatole France