ANyone else get Velvet revolver tickets

bobbyd3bobbyd3 Posts: 89
edited April 2007 in Other Music
Damn they sold out fast, I was super lucky to get one. They literally were sold out in 2 minutes for boston.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Neruda25Neruda25 Posts: 266
    Sawyer wrote:
    at $53 they can suck me

Are you serious, 53 bucks!!!!
    Holy shit, they play here in Chile this next tuesday, and you still can find tickets but, it`s not so expensive, just $37 bucks. And it`s strange, cause in Chile always the shows are more expensive than Argentina, Brazil, or other southamerican country. When i saw Pearl Jam in Agentina the ticket were 50% more ships than Chile. Anyway, do you recomend me go to the show??..i`m not a fan of Velvet .. just know like 3 songs.
    22 nov. Santiago
    23 nov. Santiago
    25 nov. Buenos Aires
    26 nov. Buenos Aires

http://www.myspace.com/delonelyman
  • Neruda25Neruda25 Posts: 266
    Sawyer wrote:
    i've seen them....i think they are very pretentious....a band completely into themselves....believe me...they don't give a fuck about you....save your money.

Thanks for the tip.
    By the way the opening band is Bad Religion. And this friday play Evanesence, maybe that`s the best option, or soulfly.........
    22 nov. Santiago
    23 nov. Santiago
    25 nov. Buenos Aires
    26 nov. Buenos Aires

http://www.myspace.com/delonelyman
  • Neruda25 wrote:
    Thanks for the tip.
    By the way the opening band is Bad Religion. And this friday play Evanesence, maybe that`s the best option, or soulfly.........

53 bucks for Bad Religion is worth the price of admission itself
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • bobbyd3bobbyd3 Posts: 89
    Sawyer wrote:
    i've seen them....i think they are very pretentious....a band completely into themselves....believe me...they don't give a fuck about you....save your money.

Ive seen them live before to, back on their first tour in boston and thought they put on a great live show.

What band do you think gives a fuck about you by the way? you think eddie, stone, mike, matt or boom are gonna cry themsleves to sleep if you were to die? I go for the music, not cause I think Slash is gonna be my new best friend