Options

Brad, Bottlegs and rare stuff?

spikeybluespikeyblue Posts: 27
edited December 2005 in Other Music
Howdy boys and girls, hope everyones ticking over ok.

You guys know where I can get my hands on some Brad bootlegs? Or maybe some rare stuff?

Appreciate your replys in advance.

Cheers!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    Have you the 2pigeonhed albums--2Satchel and 2Shawn Smith records?? If you like brad then these are major----especially the shawn smith solo stuff. They are all on establishmentstore.com
  • Options
    No I dont. Wiil check them out. Cheers
  • Options
    barcoachbarcoach Posts: 413
    elmer wrote:
    Have you the 2pigeonhed albums--2Satchel and 2Shawn Smith records?? If you like brad then these are major----especially the shawn smith solo stuff. They are all on establishmentstore.com

Agree, agree, agree... everything Shawn touches (sings) becomes gold, and yeah, especially his solo stuff. Go to the establishmentstore and look for that stuff.

On the other hand, I could offer you a couple of Brad boots, I got them from someone on the forum who has a site devoted to Brad, but can't remember her name/ nick. Anyway, PM me if you're interested on those boots.
    Stone: Thanks for the pick and the night of complicity, you rock!
    -The crazy guy with the Ramones t-shirt.
    Mexico C. 12/10/05.

"There is a rose that I want to live for
    although, God knows, I may not have met her"
    -J. Strummer

"And you'll never know just how dark this screen could be"
  • Options
    ok, make sure you start with 'let it all begin' the first solo record from shawnsmith---this is a total classic. I'd advise you to leave the pigeonhed stuff last, you may not like this.Its kinda a cross of prince with jamiroquio but more like early prnce id say........
  • Options
    that shawn smith cd "let it all begin" is a minimum of $50 to buy...be sure you like it first. I've been trying to find it somewhere and $50 is the cheapest I have found for a used one.
    He is alive but feels absolutely nothing.
    So is he?
    When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him.
    By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact.
    No tradebacks...
    So this is what it's like to be an adult
    If he only knew now what he knew then...
  • Options
    that shawn smith cd "let it all begin" is a minimum of $50 to buy...be sure you like it first. I've been trying to find it somewhere and $50 is the cheapest I have found for a used one.
    ......I ordered this on amazon second hand and it only cost me around$11. It was practically a mint copy anyway...................for me this is the most melodic of all the shawm smith
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the Establishmentstore sells Let It All Begin for a pretty reasonable price, it doesn't has the original artwork though, but the important thing is the music...
    I was lucky to get my original edition back in the day... one of my fave albums, Shawn is certainly a songwritter that deserves whole lotta more appreciation.
    You should really try as well his Live at the Point cd.
    Mexico C. 12/10/05.

-J. Strummer

• Options
    yep, just checked, only 12 bucks for Let It All Begin in the establishmentstore.com... 49 in Amazon's second-hand.
    Mexico C. 12/10/05.

-J. Strummer

• Options
    bayleafbayleaf Posts: 128
    Dont forget live at the point. Also check out Jeremy Tobaks solo stuff.
    ~*~*~*~*~*OFFICIAL KIWI JAMMER No 6*~*~*~*~*~