civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
edited August 2007 in Other Music
Not a bad substitute for PJ at the Vic.... ;):p

Anyone else going?
~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    is simon dawes on the bill too? have fun! should be a great show..
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    kdpjam wrote:
    is simon dawes on the bill too? have fun! should be a great show..

yes.... as well as The Bravery.

The show was great! lucked into floor tickets the night before the show.... sweet!

the pit was more annoying than it was rough... 16 year old girls with pointy elbows, and a bunch of shirtless stoners... :rolleyes: we got up close to the stage though, and had fun! :D

lots of songs from the new album... and pretty good mix of the older stuff...

all in all, it was a great night, and it was nice distraction from not being at the Vic... ;)

Brandon is a nice distraction from just about anything, though... :p
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,138
    yes.... as well as The Bravery.

The show was great! lucked into floor tickets the night before the show.... sweet!

the pit was more annoying than it was rough... 16 year old girls with pointy elbows, and a bunch of shirtless stoners... :rolleyes: we got up close to the stage though, and had fun! :D

lots of songs from the new album... and pretty good mix of the older stuff...

all in all, it was a great night, and it was nice distraction from not being at the Vic... ;)

Brandon is a nice distraction from just about anything, though... :p
    sounds awesome!

I saw Incubus a couple of years ago, and it was a great show. It was right as Morning View was hitting its peak on the radio.