Duff McKagens OTHER Loaded

SwanSwan Posts: 350
edited April 2008 in Other Music
Duff handles vocals, he’s not a great singer but his voice lends to the persona of the band, I think if anyone else was singing it wouldn’t work. The music is surprisingly good, it’s just great rock n’ roll music, something to sit around with your friends drinking yelling at each other because the music is turned up too loud. It’s good stuff.

I think the web url is http://www.duff-loaded.com.
I'm the only Hell Mama ever raised.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i liked Duff's vocals on "New Rose" "You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory" and "So Fine".
  • i liked Duff's vocals on "New Rose" "You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory" and "So Fine".

his singing isnt bad, I dont like the songs he writes all that much though.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    Duff gives guys who wear scarves a good name.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • SwanSwan Posts: 350
    for the record, i don't think he's a bad singer :).
  • melodyman22melodyman22 Posts: 326
    Duff kicks ass. Loaded is very good nothing outta this world but good. Alot better then that emo crap.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Seattle Head kicks arse the riff and everything about it including the vocals is fucking awesome and fits perfectly together.:)

Is this actually getting released now? it was made ages ago and canned no?
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • SwanSwan Posts: 350
    Seattle Head kicks arse the riff and everything about it including the vocals is fucking awesome and fits perfectly together.:)

Is this actually getting released now? it was made ages ago and canned no?

from what i've seen on their website they've realeased two albums, Live Episode in 1999 and Dark Days in 2001, they've re-released Dark Days with a bonus live show from their 2001 world tour.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Swan wrote:
    from what i've seen on their website they've realeased two albums, Live Episode in 1999 and Dark Days in 2001, they've re-released Dark Days with a bonus live show from their 2001 world tour.

I dont think it was on the shelves for long after the first release, certainly not in the UK anyway, after downloading Seattle Head a few years back I tried to get hold of the album and you couldn't get it for love nor money.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    I dont think it was on the shelves for long after the first release, certainly not in the UK anyway, after downloading Seattle Head a few years back I tried to get hold of the album and you couldn't get it for love nor money.

I got both Loaded albums when they first came out and I think both were internet only releases, atleast thats how I got them.