Iron Maiden 2008 Tour

MagnusonPark82MagnusonPark82 Posts: 180
edited March 2008 in Other Music
Anyone planning on seeing Maiden on thier summer US tour? I'm thinking of catching them at White River (Seattle area) on June 2nd if I can convince my wife to let me spend the money. Already shelled out some bucks to see Rush on May 31st at the Gorge, so she might be tight on the cashflow.

- Up the Irons!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come...."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    Nearly all of the dates they've announced are on the west coast or Texas. I have to hope there will be more.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    I got sweet seats for the San Antonio (Selma) show through a presale. They put on a great show !!
  • I got sweet seats for the San Antonio (Selma) show through a presale. They put on a great show !!

Are the seats all reserved? Or do they have GA on the floor?

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come...."
  • flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    Are the seats all reserved? Or do they have GA on the floor?

They have a GA section in front that they call a mosh pit but I seriously doubt there will be any moshing with the older Maiden crowd. Everything else was reserved except the lawn seats in back. I got the presale using the nokia ticketrush site and the live nation site.

http://www.ticketrush.com/