Chris Cornell - Billie Jean from Metro

sludawg13sludawg13 Posts: 63
edited April 2007 in Other Music
I know there's already a couple CC tour threads, but I only saw pictures in them. This is the WHOLE "Billie Jean" from that night. Sorry to all you non myspace people, youtube wasn't letting me upload this for some reason.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2022123472

ENJOY!!! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    Very nice, good audio and video, thanks for sharing. Still can’t recognize the song. Cool version by Chris and the band though.

Nice person, did you get Hunger Strike? and you should post this link in the CC tour thread to.

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• This is the best performance of Billie Jean I've heard so far - better than the one on the good-quality boot of the MN show that's going round. I hope a decent boot of Chicago surfaces. Despite the rotten reviews the local papers gave it, it seems to have been a great show.
    www.myspace.com/clareobrienwright
    www.chriscornell.org.uk
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I can't watch this one, but I love the Unplugged in Sweeden one. AWESOME!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I refuse to watch any of these videos until after I see them in Philly. I want to be at least a little surprised. :D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win