Options

Joe Satriani anyone?

cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
edited March 2006 in Other Music
I just purchased tickets to the Atlanta show, and there is a huge possibility that I am not going. I have to take a marketing class for the next four Tuesdays and the concert is the same night as my last class. Is there anyone in the Atlanta area that would be interested in purchasing these from me?
We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I never could get into his music
  • Options
    shahrilshahril Posts: 288
    LUCKY15 wrote:
    I never could get into his music

but why?? surely hes the most melodic guitar virtuoso ever.
    I've seen so many people try and copy Eddie Vedder's voice. It's as if if you don't sound like him you're not a man. - Emmett Roslan

http://theshahril.blogspot.com

London 20/04/2006
  • Options
    ucsbucsb Posts: 58
    cookie5798 wrote:
    I just purchased tickets to the Atlanta show, and there is a huge possibility that I am not going. I have to take a marketing class for the next four Tuesdays and the concert is the same night as my last class. Is there anyone in the Atlanta area that would be interested in purchasing these from me?

maaan my junior and senior year of high school...i was obsessed with this man and his brilliant work. Haven't listened to him in a while.....but time machine is just amazing....soo damn good and clean live. Crystal planet was ok too!
  • Options
    Kg12Kg12 Posts: 18
    Loved him up to and including "Flying In A Blue Dream" then he just started repeating himself IMHO
  • Options
    cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    although I didn't get to go, the dude I sold my tickets to, brought me back a signed autograph from Satriani. My other friend bought me a sweet ass shirt. I missed out on an amazing show!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.