Bruce Springteen - Radio Nowhere Free

donravendonraven Posts: 139
edited September 2007 in Other Music
Hey guys, I couldn't find another thread on this in search so I thought id let you know that in iTunes, if you search for "Radio Nowhere" there is a free download of the new bruce springsteen song. And it sounds awesome!

Check it out
Boston, MA - Sept 28, 2004
Halifax, NS - Sept 22, 2005
Toronto, ON - August 21, 2009
Toronto, ON - Sept 11, 2011
Toronto, ON - Sept 12, 2011
London, ON - July 16, 2013
Boston, MA - Aug 7, 2016
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Yeah, it's been up there for a few days now. Great song. Does anyone have it in a good quality MP3 format so I can put it on my MP3 player? I don't use iTunes, so...
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • larslars Posts: 524
    This is a pearl jam message pit. Stay true to your grunge roots and stop posting springsteen threads and post some green river, mother love bone, screaming trees, afghan whigs, etc threads instead, capice!!!!??
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
    lars wrote:
    capice!!!!??

NO

:rolleyes:

the boss is boss.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    NO

the boss is boss.
    If Bruce is the boss, I fuckin quit.

Nah, I like him, not my favourite though.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    If Bruce is the boss, I fuckin quit.

good

there are plenty to fill your vacancy.
    platessmall.jpg
  • lars wrote:
    This is a pearl jam message pit. Stay true to your grunge roots and stop posting springsteen threads and post some green river, mother love bone, screaming trees, afghan whigs, etc threads instead, capice!!!!??

There are other genres of music that rock.
    and this song is pretty sweet.
    I hope hes done with that devils and dust type of stuff
    Adge
    12.9.06= Rockin In The Free World
  • Bathgate66 wrote:

Hey bud, I did a search on the topic. Nothing came up, drop the sarcasm.
    Boston, MA - Sept 28, 2004
    Halifax, NS - Sept 22, 2005
    Toronto, ON - August 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON - Sept 11, 2011
    Toronto, ON - Sept 12, 2011
    London, ON - July 16, 2013
    Boston, MA - Aug 7, 2016
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    good

there are plenty to fill your vacancy.
    You missed the last part of my post.

I DO want to see him live this tour.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Dude, stop being an arsehole. You do this everytime somebody makes a Springsteen topic. It's not as if there are countless topics of Bruce Springsteen on this forum, like Chris Cornell. It's cool that you update your thread with lots of updates but it's become so massive that it's hard to find any information other than rumoured tour dates.
    muppet wrote:
    it's hard to find any information other than rumoured tour dates.

really ?

obviously you havent read the thread too much.
    maybe you should read it before you criticize it.
    donraven i didnt recog your screenname and was just referring you to that thread- its chock full o' boss stuff.

muppet wrote:
    It's not as if there are countless topics of Bruce Springsteen on this forum, like Chris Cornell.

i do not even understand this- and i happen to like chris cornell very much-
    but i dont know if youre comparing ( that would be foolish )
    or exactly what is your point
    :confused:

good day
    platessmall.jpg
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    really ?

obviously you havent read the thread too much.
    maybe you should read it before you criticize it.
    donraven i didnt recog your screenname and was just referring you to that thread- its chock full o' boss stuff.

i do not even understand this- and i happen to like chris cornell very much-
    but i dont know if youre comparing ( that would be foolish )
    or exactly what is your point
    :confused:

good day

No, I'm not trying to criticise your thread, far from it. I was simply saying that it's massive and it's hard to find information, which isn't anybodys fault really. So I don't see the harm in having a thread like this because it saves people trawling through hundreds of pages to find information about Springsteen's new song.

A while back there was a massive influx of threads about Chris Cornell and it was seriously cluttering up the forum, so in that case maybe a gigantic thread dedicated to Cornell would be a good idea. My point was that Springsteen is not as popular as Cornell, at least not on these message boards. So it's not going to be the end of the world if somebody has some information that isn't posted in your Springsteen topic.

If I've misinterpreated what you were saying then I'm sorry but I've just noticed that you seem to use every avaliable oppurtunity to try and plug your thread in every Springsteen thread that isn't yours. I'm not saying that's wrong, because your topic is a wealth of information. But surely it would be better to do it without the attitude and maybe contribute to this, and other, thread(s). After all, there's a lot of Springsteen fans on here so I'm sure there would be a lot of good discussion. Again, if you weren't trying to be sarcastic or difficult then I'm sorry, it's hard to tell on the internet.
  • lars wrote:

Yeah, it's not like Pearl Jam wasn't influenced by Bruce. It's not like Ed hasn't covered many of his songs and sang his praises for The Boss.

lars= http://www.screenhead.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/clueless-poster.jpeg