Toronto, ON - Sept 12, 2011
London, ON - July 16, 2013
Boston, MA - Aug 7, 2016
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Damn...

Cranks 'Piece Of Mind'...
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    I'm not really a fan of Boston, but I've seen Brad's Beatle's tribute band, Beatlejuice, several times and chatted with him quite a few times too. The first time I met him, we were both waiting outside the bathrooms at some high school benefit show, and he actually approached me first to compliment my Beatles shirt and thank me for comming to the show. We talked for about 5 minutes mostly about the Beatles and other music.
    He was really a gracious, nice guy and after every show hung out to talk to fans. He was also incredibly humble on stage and never even mentioned Boston. Basically, he just loved music and people. So needless to say, I'm pretty upset to hear about this:(
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    This is truely terrible news to hear. The music industry just lost another great.
  • damn, thats sad. :(

"let me take you home tonight" is one of all time favorite songs.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • artjamartjam Posts: 227
    :( A great singer. I love this band, no matter how many of my friends laughed at my love for Boston. Boston is a timeless band, and i will always love the music they made.

"I understand about indecision
    But I dont care if I get behind
    People livin in competition
    All I want is to have my peace of mind"

Hey Hey, My My, Rock and Roll Will Never Die.
  • GalianaGaliana Posts: 554
    I had heard that the first Boston album was one the most successful debut albums of all time. There's not a bad track on it, and I've heard all the songs at least once on the radio. I still have my copy--it's sitting in a box with all the other vinyl albums that were a part of my high school years.
    Don't threaten me with a good time.