Tom Petty

circles downcircles down Posts: 182
edited January 2008 in Other Music
My Petty exposure is limited to Wildflowers, which is awesome, and the hits MTV played. I want to go back and discover some of his old greatness that I'm not aware of. Let me know what you think I should go get, and why. Basically, talk about your favorite petty album.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hi,i would start with full moon fever or the double cd of- anthology through the years.
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Wildflowers, Full Moon Fever, and Damn The Torpedoes are my favorites
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Wildflowers, Full Moon Fever, and Damn The Torpedoes are my favorites

I'll agree with those. The original poster should also should check out "Into The Great Wide Open"
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • I'm pissed off at Mr. petty right now for making his Darien lake show this year on my birthday, which WOULD have been great because I could have celebrated my 19th bday getting fucked up at the Petty concert with all my friends BUT......my sisters wedding is on my bday this year. God dammit I am still angered. And it doesnt help that this hot girl I'm talking to shares the same B-day as me and said she would have loved to go party with me at the Petty concert this year. I am still angry over this.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    I'm pissed off at Mr. petty right now for making his Darien lake show this year on my birthday, which WOULD have been great because I could have celebrated my 19th bday getting fucked up at the Petty concert with all my friends BUT......my sisters wedding is on my bday this year. God dammit I am still angered. And it doesnt help that this hot girl I'm talking to shares the same B-day as me and said she would have loved to go party with me at the Petty concert this year. I am still angry over this.

clearly your selfish sisters fault, not tom petty's