Need help from some of my Soundgarden Brethren

circles downcircles down Posts: 182
edited January 2007 in Other Music
Can someone identify these Soundgarden / Chris Cornell tracks that I downloaded somewhere? I'm not sure what they are and I don't recall where I got them. If you can shed any light on any of these titles it would be much appreciated.

Heart of Honey - sounds like a solo job
Someone to Die For - sounds like a Euphoria Morning outtake
Dark Load Brewicide - a heavy, lumbering, Soundgarden instrumental?
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey - the beatles cover, by SG. When did they do this?
Can You See Me - a Hendrix cover, and when did they do this?
Wild Horses - I have a live version of him doing this. He is introduced by a female to come out and sing this with them, she said that he was about to go tour with Guns n Roses, so it mustv been way back then, 89 - 90ish? There are backup vocals during the chorus.
I Can't Give You Anything
I Don't Care About You

I'm also on the lookout for some SG downloads from 94 - 97, let me know if you know where I can get these, thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The only one I can say for sure is Wildhorses, which is a Stones cover with the Lovemongers (Anne and Nancy Wilson from Heart's other band - they do a Zep cover on the Singles soundtrack), it must be around 1992 ish.
  • heart of honey is an em outtake he did with eleven
    someone to die for was an aborted solo tune from earlier than em, 1992, when he was writing for alice cooper
  • MohabMohab Posts: 310
    Dark Load Brewicide is a kim thayil track with Darklord, circa mid to late nineties

someone to die for is a song he wrote, but didnt perform for spider many 2

i cant give you anything is a bside from outshined single

everybodies got someting to hide is from the peel sessions, 1989

cant you see me - outshined ep

i dont care about you - definately the garden, bits of which can be heard in other songs