Has the new Cornell album leaked yet?

circles downcircles down Posts: 182
edited April 2007 in Other Music
I never download leaked stuff, but this is what Chris get's for touring before the release of his album. I can't go to the show unfamiliar with his new stuff. Don't worry people, I'll be buying it anway the second it comes out. Let me know if you know.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• havent seen it
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    not yet
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    He's only played 3 songs from the new album, two of which you can find online already (Arms Around Your Love and No Such Thing).
  • Not good enough fellas, you're going to have to do better than that. Get back to me when you have something for me. chop chop
  • stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    It doesn't exist yet - until then...
  • I know someone here has the goods.
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    I know someone here has the goods.

Wishful thinking my friend! It should leak in the next 2 weeks or so I would have thought, since the UK release date is only the end of next month.
  • ....fwiw I haven't seen it anywhere. I currently write for a big UK webzine and I've requested an advance from hyperlaunch if they have them - they were certainly publicising the Astoria show. But I won't leak it if I do get one. Sorry guys!

The only person I've heard mention that they have a copy is photographer Ross Halfin, on his website. I'd imagine Chris gave him a copy when he did those photo sessions recently. He said: "been playing the new Chris Cornell cd, I figured out it'd work in my car stereo. Safe And Sound and Arms Around Your Love are good. In fact it's all good, you need to play it a bit to get into it."

See his blog entry for 3 April at http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk ...
    www.myspace.com/clareobrienwright
    www.chriscornell.org.uk