Tab Benoit & Anthony Gnomes 2 good shows last night

Pearl_Jam_NecklacePearl_Jam_Necklace Posts: 501
edited June 2006 in Other Music
dont know how many blues fans here but i went and seen Tab Benoit at riverview park in marshalltown,iowa last night , anthony gnomes got on stage and played and then after Tab Benoit's concert there was anthony gnomes at the Legion, first time to see marshalltown , the music was fucking awesome, anthony gnomes band is high energy, fucking powerful !!!!! sitting in motel room right now at 3 am ,cant sleep cause the music was so good, and because i cant stop thinking about shit. music so HEALS!! but then theres alwAys something that is waiting to knock you 3 steps back, gee thanks.Tab Benoit is president of Voices of the wetland. http://www.voicesofthewetland.com its definetely worth reading,i wont go into it ,but anyways....anthonygnomes.com.. they're the bomb!!!! sorry -for lack of a better word,i know alotta people dont like the word bomb anymore,but i am sshort on vocabulary anymore,i have BecoMe CuMbErSoMe....
...It's only after disaster that we can be resurrected...
it's only after you've lost everything ...that you are free to do anything....(Fight Club)

... I'll ride the wave...where it takes me....