Hey Minnesota Fans

Pearl_Jam_NecklacePearl_Jam_Necklace Posts: 501
edited July 2006 in Other Music
I have been now to see this band twice! They are the bomb ! they are from Minneapolis/St.Paul area but play in Iowa and the Dakotas as well and Wisconsin. check them out !!!! They play awesome live !! and ive bought 2 of their c.d.s .check them out .if they are playing near you,tix are cheap (too cheap in my oppinion) go see them ,youll be glad you did. they are loud and in your face with bomb guitar and bass guitar player,and tell them Kalena told you about them.and hey shout back on here if youve had the pleasure of seeing them. this band is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...It's only after disaster that we can be resurrected...
it's only after you've lost everything ...that you are free to do anything....(Fight Club)

... I'll ride the wave...where it takes me....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• http://www.talbertlloydandthekingpins.com

duhhhhhhhh forgot to give you the link LOL.. oh i came up from oklahoma to see them play in fort dodge iowa,and im just staying planted up here for awhile cuz they are aawesommmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! To hear them is to love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like pearl jam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it's only after you've lost everything ...that you are free to do anything....(Fight Club)

• i cant believe i started this thread without posting the link on it ,the bands really good,im just curious if any one from up there in minnesota area has had the chance to hear them