Chicago Fans Hanging out - Heavyheads; Friday 1/26

13»

Comments

• That was me with the brown Pearl Jam shirt...I don't post much but read the board a lot. I was telling the other ladies that I get too nervous to post because sometimes people say real mean things to each other, but FoxyMop and AvacodoLady encouraged me to come on again and that they would have my back...so here I am!! I went to the show after I read this thread because I wanted to meet fellow pj fans in the area because I think my friends are beginning to think I'm a freak for being such a super fan. Either way, thanks again for such a great show and thank you girls for requesting Smile..it made my night!!
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    VedderMan3 wrote:
    That was me with the brown Pearl Jam shirt...I don't post much but read the board a lot. I was telling the other ladies that I get too nervous to post because sometimes people say real mean things to each other, but FoxyMop and AvacodoLady encouraged me to come on again and that they would have my back...so here I am!! I went to the show after I read this thread because I wanted to meet fellow pj fans in the area because I think my friends are beginning to think I'm a freak for being such a super fan. Either way, thanks again for such a great show and thank you girls for requesting Smile..it made my night!!

We definitely got your back girl... no worries there. Everyone here is pretty harmless. Immature, impatient and sometimes cranky maybe.. but still harmless :D

Looks like we may be planning a big Chi event mid-Spring :D
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Nice, thanks for coming to the show... I made sure we played smile and totally forgot about YLB... damn... well we had to shorten the set and get the fuck outta there with no encore.
  • pjtaper wrote:
    Nice, thanks for coming to the show... I made sure we played smile and totally forgot about YLB... damn... well we had to shorten the set and get the fuck outta there with no encore.

I love when you guys cover ''The Band'' songs. I'll catch you next time. :D
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Next show is at the Up and Under in Milwaukee... I will not be there, so no harmonica songs... This show will most likely be cancelled... It was going to be our last show for at least 4 months...
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    We definitely got your back girl... no worries there. Everyone here is pretty harmless. Immature, impatient and sometimes cranky maybe.. but still harmless :D

Looks like we may be planning a big Chi event mid-Spring :D

oooo...big spring event you say...keep me posted!