Options

What are the Cure up to?

Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
edited April 2006 in Other Music
Just wondered if there are any plans to work on a follow up to the FANTASTIC 'The Cure'......
'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,033
    Yeah they are a four piece now, the lineup shifted around a bit, honestly i can't remember specifically, but i think they are going with more of a guitar oriented approach and not using keys this time out, they are currently recording a new record that should be out later this year.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Yeah they are a four piece now, the lineup shifted around a bit, honestly i can't remember specifically, but i think they are going with more of a guitar oriented approach and not using keys this time out, they are currently recording a new record that should be out later this year.

Great news. Though really no keyboards? That'll be weird. Thank you fellow REM fan :D
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton