What happened to counting crows bassist?

Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
edited December 2007 in Other Music
Jus wondered why he left?

Sorry if Im out the loop but this band take fuckin ages putting out records and you tend to lose interest.
'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Don't know shit about the bassist mate but they have a new albuim coming out in january!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Don't know shit about the bassist mate but they have a new albuim coming out in january!

Cool beans. About time!!!

Hmm, just noticed that the bassist isnt the same guy on their myspace.
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • I know that on their website, Adam has a blog. I'm not really a fan, but I think he is interesting, so I read it sometimes.
  • I know that on their website, Adam has a blog. I'm not really a fan, but I think he is interesting, so I read it sometimes.

Hmm, but that was an april fool prank...
  • Hmm, but that was an april fool prank...

yah, I read that after the fact. so I edited my post. :)

is it this guy?

http://mattmalley.com/about
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    yah, I read that after the fact. so I edited my post. :)

is it this guy?

http://mattmalley.com/about
    yeah that's the guy, cheers for that AC
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    nobody stays in that band. hmmm.......