Delays - Everything's The Rush

Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
edited May 2008 in Other Music
Stunning new album from one of Britains most underated bands.....

Cant wait to see them tomorrow night in Manchester.....
'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Green GiantGreen Giant Posts: 32
    I saw them in Leeds when they toured for their last album and enjoyed their set, it's good catchy music. I heard a couple of songs off the Love Made Visible EP, looking forward to getting hold of the new album.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I picked up Faded Seaside Glamour after I saw them open for Franz Ferdinand in 2004 (first show I went to after I moved to SF) ... it's a brilliant album.

Then, You See Colours came out, and I was somewhat underwhelmed.

But, on the recommendation, I'll be on the lookout for the new album.

Is it odd that the lead singer's voice reminds me of Liz Frazer (Cocteau Twins) ... and the lead singer is a guy?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    jimed14 wrote:

Then, You See Colours came out, and I was somewhat underwhelmed.

But, on the recommendation, I'll be on the lookout for the new album.

Is it odd that the lead singer's voice reminds me of Liz Frazer (Cocteau Twins) ... and the lead singer is a guy?

The new album is a lot stronger than You See Colours in my opinion, a lot more euphoric.....If you like Love Made Visible you'll love the new album.....

They're a unique little band, very out of time with all the other indie bands on the UK indie scene at the minute......

And I'm seeing them in 7 hours :D
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton