Saw Delays last night in Manchester....

Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
edited May 2008 in Other Music
SUCH an underated band.....

check them out.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JLY6EL_2RQM
'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Green GiantGreen Giant Posts: 32
    I got hold of Everything's The Rush and I like it. Not sure if overall I like it as much as their first two albums but there are some really good songs on there. What sort of set list did they play? Was there much off Faded Seaside Glamour or You See Colours? (assuming it's heavily weighted in favour of new stuff)
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    I got hold of Everything's The Rush and I like it. Not sure if overall I like it as much as their first two albums but there are some really good songs on there. What sort of set list did they play? Was there much off Faded Seaside Glamour or You See Colours? (assuming it's heavily weighted in favour of new stuff)

It was pretty heavy on the new stuff yeah, they opened with the awesome Girls On Fire from the new album, was very euphoric...

Only a couple tracks from their first album, and a few more from You See Colours, a great energetic version of Valentine was a highlight and the gorgeous Hideaway...

Give the new album a few more listens, it's personally really growing on me, I love Girls On Fire, One More Lie In and Pieces...
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton