edited June 2006 in Other Music
Has anyone heard this yet? its amazing
09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    Haven't heard it yet. What's it like? I've heard that Thom's taking a walk down electronica lane......
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    I haven't heard it yet either but supposedly (but I can't verify) he's playing some on the Radiohead tour which I'll see tonite.
  • Options
    exolsticeexolstice Posts: 85
    I think they've played some, but I'm not sure if they still do.
  • Options
    blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    Just as I did with the PJ leak, I made a conscious decision NOT to download The Eraser before it's released. However, if you absolutely have to get into a discussion about this, the place to do it is AtEase.

There's a chance RH will do Cymbal Rush tonight, though ... and I shall be there. :)
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • Options
    biffy clyrobiffy clyro Posts: 148
    Thom Yorke an radiohead=wankers
  • Options
    blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176

U jealous much?
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • Options
    exolsticeexolstice Posts: 85

You're a big doodie head!
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755

just so you know, your elbow is the thing further up the long thing connected to your fingers (the things you put in your nose). Your ass is the thing that your mother puts paper on after you doodie. After reading your post, I was pretty sure you didn't know the difference between the two. Oh well, we all have opinions.

However, so far I am really digging "The Eraser". I am thinking that this next Radiohead album could be a return to OK Computer style Radiohead. I have my doubts if they will ever go back to The Bends, but the new songs sound more rock than HTTT
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    just so you know, your elbow is the thing further up the long thing connected to your fingers (the things you put in your nose). Your ass is the thing that your mother puts paper on after you doodie. After reading your post, I was pretty sure you didn't know the difference between the two. Oh well, we all have opinions.

Post of the year!!
    exolstice wrote:
    I think they've played some, but I'm not sure if they still do.

I saw Radiohead in Copenhagen on may 7th and they played some new songs (rocked!), but they didn't play any The Eraser songs, if that's what you meant.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    not to be a dick but there is another thread entitled "thom yorke solo album" that people were posting in last night. soooooo use the search feature

anyway, i dig the new thom yorke. i really like the first two songs. the songs kind of start blending together in the middle. but i really like the last 3 or 4 songs. 'cymbal rush' is fucking sweet. 'and it rained all night' is cool because it's a little bit different. and 'harrowdown hill' is pretty cool too. i think about half the record is really strong. so overall, not mind-blowing but solid