Big Day Out 2008

itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
edited October 2007 in Other Music
http://www.bigdayout.com/lineup/artists.php

2008 Lineup: 1st Announcement (Auckland)

Rage Against the Machine
Björk
Grinspoon
Arcade Fire
Hilltop Hoods
Billy Bragg
Paul Kelly
LCD Soundsystem
Dizzee Rascal
Battles
Cut Off Your Hands
The Clean
Katchafire
The Phoenix Foundation
Shihad
SJD
Young Sid
Antagonist
Motocade
White Birds and Lemons
Look Alive,
See These Bones
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TerryibleTerryible Posts: 462
    I would love to see Rage, Hopefully they play the UK soon.
    Also I arrive in Auckland on the 25 Jan so i miss the gig by a week, i'm very gutted.
    26/02/1998 Wellington, 09/09/2006 Marseille, 16/09/2006 Verona
    23/09/2006 Berlin, 30/09/2006 Athens, 18/07/2007 London
    02/07/2009 Honolulu (EV Solo), 22/11/2009, Sydney, 29/11/2009 Christchurch
  • chakachaka Posts: 5
    I snapped u four tickets to the rage against the machine side show...should be a spectacle. Tix sold out in 15 minutes so it was one of my toughest purchases. Anyone else buy tickets?
  • yup two for sydney. sooo excited. have no idea how im going to get there but i will! never thought i never would have had a chance to see them...

also excited to see them in adelaide at the BDO, outdoor crowd will be fun :P
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    you can pnly purchase two tix per person for BDO. AND you must have read the conditions for sale before purchase. oh yeah!! can't wait to see the reaction of those people waiting in line while some tosser(yes me included) reads the fineprint. i just hope they don't have that stupid lottery like they did this year.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    you can pnly purchase two tix per person for BDO. AND you must have read the conditions for sale before purchase. oh yeah!! can't wait to see the reaction of those people waiting in line while some tosser(yes me included) reads the fineprint. i just hope they don't have that stupid lottery like they did this year.
    You would wouldn't you? Really? Anyway, Billy Bragg is a hero of mine go see the English bugger.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....