edited May 2007 in Other Music
Specifically to Asheville...

List em.

Saturday June 23

Thursday July 05
Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    what about SF?! Either way, i can't even go to a show in my own backyard!! :(

Congrats on getting tickets! :D
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    Saturday June 30th!
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Thursday July 5th.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    Sawyer wrote:
    i do not get the asheville string of shows.....can someone explain it? seems like a strange multi-date spot.
    Small club in one of the coolest little towns/cities in the country. Very intimate shows (orange peel holds under 950 at max). Extremely cool. It's called a residency gig which they did obviously because they really wanted to play there and tickets would be literally impossible to get if they only did one show, other than just cut-throat competition like now.

"Make our day"
  • Options
    Small club in one of the coolest little towns/cities in the country. Very intimate shows (orange peel holds under 950 at max). Extremely cool. It's called a residency gig which they did obviously because they really wanted to play there and tickets would be literally impossible to get other than just cut-throat competition like now.

that about sums it up!
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,208
    Sawyer wrote:
    i do not get the asheville string of shows.....can someone explain it? seems like a strange multi-date spot.

Somebody has to play the south.
  • Options
    AndySlash wrote:
    o o oooooo ouch. :p

"Make our day"
  • Options
    AndySlash wrote:

lol...the decemberists and flaming lips toured a good bit down here this year. I was lucky enough to catch them both last month.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Wish they would've limited tickets to two tickets for only ONE NIGHT that way 8500 people (roughly) would get to see 'em.

My roommate scored two for the 24th and one for the 27th.
    I got none at fault of my computer :rolleyes:

But he is a kick ass friend and letting me have the 27th 'cause I love 'em more :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Wish they would've limited tickets to two tickets for only ONE NIGHT that way 8500 people (roughly) would get to see 'em.

My roommate scored two for the 24th and one for the 27th.
    I got none at fault of my computer :rolleyes:

But he is a kick ass friend and letting me have the 27th 'cause I love 'em more :)
    Fwiendship *aww* :D That's a good friend, man.

"Make our day"
  • Options
    Fwiendship *aww* :D That's a good friend, man.
    Oh hell yes. I owe him big time. We were actually planning on getting two tickets each for the 24th, 26th, and 27th because we had a group of four. Anyway the three tickets are being divided (but I get the 27th 'cause I'm retardedly in love with them) and someone will miss out :(

I love friends :D
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    What, am I high. Is that 8 shows in Asheville alone? Way to spread the jam.
  • Options
    bird jambird jam Posts: 107
    I'm in on June 23rd (night one.) I might be more excited about this than I am about Bonnaroo.
    Liberace was great on the piano but he sucked on the organ.
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    what about SF?! Either way, i can't even go to a show in my own backyard!! :(

Congrats on getting tickets! :D

Keep hoping, maybe you will get tickets as the shows come nearer. This happened to me for Toadies in March. I thought I was screwed, so I vented on the Burden Brothers Message Board and a very Generous Burden Brother fellow street teamer gave me tix that were going for 200 on EBAY a pair for FREE! That was one of the greatest things to ever happen to me.
    Hopefully Good Karma will get you into the Pumpkins! Good things happen to kind people, andyou are one of the kindest people I know. Check the pumpkins message boards too if they are back up and running.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    I picked up tickets for the last show at the Fillmore on August 1st...
  • Options
    I'm super stoked, got tix to the first show on my birthday (sweet gift) on July 15th... and then another pair on July 24th!!!

Only one little problem, I live in Seattle and am not sure how I'm going to do this, I know I can't stay in S.F. for 9 days... I'm going to have to fly 2x to catch these shows, or I could road trip.

Anyone coming from the Seattle area?
  • Options
    stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    I got June 23 and June 24 :)
  • Options
    sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,033
    June 30th and July 2nd for me, this should be pretty killer. A great way for them to make a comeback as far as I am concerned, small venue, and a cheap price to boot.

And yeah, someone has to play in the South...
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    IlovveePJIlovveePJ Posts: 145
    :( All you lucky people!
    Cincinnati. 6.24.06 Portland. 7.20.06 Gorge I. 7.22.06 London. 6.18.07
    Lollapalooza. 8.5.07 West Palm Beach. 6.11.08 Bonnaroo. 6.14.08
    Hartford. Mansfield.

www.myspace.com/lkatmeimsandrab
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    I was able to nab two for June 26 yesterday. A rarity, I suppose, seeing how it was next to impossible to even get in on the sale. Can't wait though. This will give me more time in Asheville than I had for PJ in 04.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    wickedmonkeyzwickedmonkeyz Posts: 489
    bird jam wrote:
    I'm in on June 23rd (night one.) I might be more excited about this than I am about Bonnaroo.

23 days to go!

if only the scheduled this closer to roo I might have jumped on tickets, not sure if I want to drive that far two weeks in a row, who know

anyway, the orange peel is an amazing venue, drove down for my morning jacket back in march and the whole experience was stellar... the venue is tiny and the stage raised fairly high so you will be able to see from anywhere inside, the sound is superb... asheville is such a beautiful city, that alone might change my mind about heading down for a show or two
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Options
    Don't have tix yet but hope to catch a show or two.
    Go see The Avett Brothers!!
  • Options
    Don't have tix yet but hope to catch a show or two.
    you realize that the san fran and asheville tickets completely sold out in 3-5 minutes right?

"Make our day"
  • Options
    So it looks like the rumors about Ginger and Jeff are true :(
    Hopefully they're just touring with them until Billy convinces James and D'arcy to come back.
  • Options
    ballbagballbag Posts: 69
    what time did these bitches finally go on sale?
  • Options
    ballbag wrote:
    what time did these bitches finally go on sale?
    Yesterday and Sunday. Long gone though. Don't buy from ebay you have to present your ID and credit card at the door and go straight in.
  • Options
    ballbagballbag Posts: 69
    danny72688 wrote:
    Yesterday and Sunday. Long gone though. Don't buy from ebay you have to present your ID and credit card at the door and go straight in.

i know they went back on sale sometime yesterday evening but didn't know exactly what time..
  • Options
    ballbag wrote:
    i know they went back on sale sometime yesterday evening but didn't know exactly what time..
    Oh my bad. 7PM.