The 90's!! Oh, how we miss you!

124»

Comments

• South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    NERDS!
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    "I woke up this morning with a bad hangover...and my penis was missing again. This happens all the time, it's detachable."

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • seagoat2seagoat2 Posts: 241
    I miss Kurt Cobain being alive in the world & many others who have gone on. I miss having a competent president (please, not trying to open a political discussion here, just a general comment) & I miss alot of the music too - Blind Melon & others......

So much has changed for better & worse......
  • sicksaucesicksauce Posts: 25
    John Mclaughlin Fan Club 3/7/06
    He Fought the 10 Club But the 10 Club Always Wins.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pmxgkpjrxA

couldn't find an official video for this one
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    "I woke up this morning with a bad hangover...and my penis was missing again. This happens all the time, it's detachable."

PBM

A pot pourie of assorted fragrences, UP MY ARSE!:D
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I was in Germany when this thread was going on. I miss the 90's and I miss the 60's. My favorite decades for sure! Hopefully, the best is yet to come. :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pmxgkpjrxA

couldn't find an official video for this one

Ahhh, back when Live kicked ass. No official video from this song. One of my favorites from Throwing Copper (say top 3). Throwing Copper being in my top 10 greatest rock albums of the 90's, that's pretty high standing in my book.