Options

axl gets his butt kicked!!!

jorgemsjorgems Posts: 276
edited May 2006 in Other Music
Albuquerque 98, BSB 99, Houston 2000, San Antonio 2003, Monterrey 2005, Las Vegas 2006, Los Angeles Night 2 2008 (Ed Solo)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    so funny read about this on saturday!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    I think its safe to say that if he woulda fought back he could probably kick Tommy Hilfiger's ass. I'm kinda glad he didnt though. I dont have a problem with Axl really, but I hafta admit its pretty hilarious.
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    Tommy won't be laughing when Axl sues his ass.......then maybe he'll have to funds to finish up Chinese Democracy.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Thats fucking hillarious, I would pay good money to see a video of that.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    what happened between axl and king kurt cobain, i heard they had an altercation and kurt and courtney were laughing in his face and mocking him. anyone know?

axl is an egotistical bastard
    ...Pearl Jam, a group filled with pride, passion, and intricate musicianship. Their music is full of subtle textures, rich color, soul-searching power, imagery, and eerie dissonance.
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    what happened between axl and king kurt cobain, i heard they had an altercation and kurt and courtney were laughing in his face and mocking him. anyone know?

axl is an egotistical bastard

there was a cobain interview on MTV about that years ago...I think it was right after Frances Bean was born...and they jokingly asked Axl if he would be her godfather...and kinda laughed in his face after saying it...he got pissed for some reason.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,820
    i wouldnt call getting smacked in the arm a few times "getting your ass kicked:
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    i wouldnt call getting smacked in the arm a few times "getting your ass kicked:

All the people who hate Axl like to think that it means he got his ass kicked. Supposedly its all over the fact that Axl is now dating the ex wife of Tommy Hilfigers brother.
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    there was a cobain interview on MTV about that years ago...I think it was right after Frances Bean was born...and they jokingly asked Axl if he would be her godfather...and kinda laughed in his face after saying it...he got pissed for some reason.
    Axl was pissed cos of the way Kurt and Courtney treated poor Frances like a joke..and in their trailer outside the MTV awards..they were getting high and wasted in front of a kid..so Axl just din wanna play along with people who arent 100% right in the head...there are certain things you don't joke aboot..like a new born.
    holtz wrote:
    All the people who hate Axl like to think that it means he got his ass kicked. Supposedly its all over the fact that Axl is now dating the ex wife of Tommy Hilfigers brother.
    yeh apparently he's dating Diane O'Connor
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA