KT Tunstall?

Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
edited February 2007 in Other Music
Saw her at a festival filling up the Doves place, they had better things to do, anyways was a very nice surprise.. good lyrics, a nice mellow tunes with a bite..
your light's reflected now
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• a co-worker burned a copy of her album for me, I've kinda half-assed listened to it....it didn't annoy me completely....but hasn't grabbed me just yet either.

I did see her to a solo live performance of "Black horse and the Cherry Tree" and it was pretty wicked....she looped the "Woo-Hoo" part on a hand held recorded (much like Ed did with Arc in 2003), and then played it back while she played guitar and sang the song.....pretty talented IMO.
    "It's all happening"
  • Saw her live in September, and it was a great show. I enjoy her music, and she was a lot of fun to watch live. She is the real deal.
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Obi Once wrote:
    Saw her at a festival filling up the Doves place, they had better things to do, anyways was a very nice surprise.. good lyrics, a nice mellow tunes with a bite..
    I've seen her at the Lowlands festival a couple of years back...great shows, some really nice songs...it definitely surprised me.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    a co-worker burned a copy of her album for me, I've kinda half-assed listened to it....it didn't annoy me completely....but hasn't grabbed me just yet either.

I did see her to a solo live performance of "Black horse and the Cherry Tree" and it was pretty wicked....she looped the "Woo-Hoo" part on a hand held recorded (much like Ed did with Arc in 2003), and then played it back while she played guitar and sang the song.....pretty talented IMO.
    Which CD? The album or the acoustic, the latter is stuck in my player..
    Yea those solo appearances with sampler are awesome! Check this one out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0wYJ407wNA
    allornone wrote:
    Saw her live in September, and it was a great show. I enjoy her music, and she was a lot of fun to watch live. She is the real deal.
    She sure is one talented artist!
    parel jam wrote:
    I've seen her at the Lowlands festival a couple of years back...great shows, some really nice songs...it definitely surprised me.
    I was there too, 2005 was the year, yeah I only knew the single of that moment, but really liked the show!
  • I did see her to a solo live performance of "Black horse and the Cherry Tree" and it was pretty wicked....she looped the "Woo-Hoo" part on a hand held recorded (much like Ed did with Arc in 2003), and then played it back while she played guitar and sang the song.....pretty talented IMO.

I think I saw the same performance, on Vh1. It was impressive enough for me to buy the cd. Not a bad casual listen, and she's Scottish to boot!
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • not4unot4u Posts: 512
    ooh ooh
    we don't want war, but we still want more?
  • Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    not4u wrote:
    ooh ooh
    *samples and plays rhythm guitar*
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    Obi Once wrote:
    Which CD? The album or the acoustic, the latter is stuck in my player..
    Yea those solo appearances with sampler are awesome! Check this one out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0wYJ407wNA

She sure is one talented artist!

I was there too, 2005 was the year, yeah I only knew the single of that moment, but really liked the show!

Oh, that is bad ass!
    "It's all happening"