The Futureheads

Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
edited March 2007 in Other Music
These guys are next to Interpol the opening acts in Dusseldorf and therefore I checked out their album and think it's good! Any1 ever heard of them or saw them live?
your light's reflected now
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yep. They've been around a couple of years. I preferred their first album, personally.
  • Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    Alright I'll check that one out too. I remeber having the chance of seeing them before, but didn't, likely something else performing at the same time. I actually quite like News and Tributes so am looking forward to listening to their debut.
    your light's reflected now
  • Duff_ManDuff_Man Posts: 150
    fucking amazing band, saw them a few times

its sad that they have been dropped by their label, i hope they find another one
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    they are a GREAT live band so check them out :D I saw them at SXSW 2005, they were on the same bill as Doves, Kaiser Chiefs and Hot Hot Heat. My brother and I were pogoing w/their music. :)
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • fadafada Posts: 1,032
    Really quality band with two fine albums. Their harmonies are unique from other bands around today
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Seen them twice great band with good harmonies. Not heard their second album yet tho, any good?
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • fadafada Posts: 1,032
    Good album alright, isn't as catchy as the first but it is worth getting. will take a few listens before you can feel the album