anybody into MuteMath?

deadnothingbetterdeadnothingbetter Posts: 2,202
edited July 2007 in Other Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNPfEEiGXhI

just so you know these guys are another christian band... they actually were Earthsuite before but broke up before forming MuteMath.
This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    I heard they are really good live. I missed them when they came here though. Sucks.
    Cock Fight.
  • Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    Eh, their version of The Transformers theme for the new movie? Completely lame, horrid nu-metal cover. That is the same band you're talking about, right? The song I heard didn't sound like Christian rock, it..sounded bad. Wait..
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Apparantly they are good live. They were playing the day I was taking a break from Bluesfest though.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • this is them before they became MuteMath.... they were Eartsuit first then they split and formed Macrosick and MuteMath.... apparently the dude doing the rapping part happens to be who is now the lead singer of MuteMath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXeo23zqSvM
  • Duder5k wrote:
    Eh, their version of The Transformers theme for the new movie? Completely lame, horrid nu-metal cover. That is the same band you're talking about, right? The song I heard didn't sound like Christian rock, it..sounded bad. Wait..
    i don't know.... i don't happen to be a fan of MuteMath though.... just wondering if anybody else has heard of 'em.... i'm kinda inbetween with their music. kinda like 'em, kinda don't.