Jimmy Page gives you all the finger

FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Posts: 12,223
edited November 2007 in Other Music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Aw, there's already a thread about dis.

Okeydokey.....
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Aw, there's already a thread about dis.

Okeydokey.....

aye there is, but the titles not as catchy :D

maybe he needs to wear a Whole Lotta Glove to protect it..

*groan*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Plus you don't have that super gory pic link in yours.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,707
    dunkman wrote:
    aye there is, but the titles not as catchy :D

maybe he needs to wear a Whole Lotta Glove to protect it..

*groan*
    Hope he didn't get any blood on his Kashmir sweater.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:
    Hope he didn't get any blood on his Kashmir sweater.

maybe it was broken after being Trampled Underfoot... wouldnt have happened if he'd been In The Light... imagine if he'd lost it and been left with just Four Sticks

someone break my fingers to stop me....

please :)

I'll buy you a Custard Pie or a Black Dog
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    dunkman wrote:
    maybe it was broken after being Trampled Underfoot... wouldnt have happened if he'd been In The Light... imagine if he'd lost it and been left with just Four Sticks

someone break my fingers to stop me....

please :)

I'll buy you a Custard Pie or a Black Dog

Stop or you'll be hangin' from the gallows pole...
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Is it just me or does Jimmy look like the president(?) of Japan in that picture?
    gabers wrote:
    Stop or you'll be hangin' from the gallows pole...

and In My Time Of Dying i'll be climbing the .. yip you've guessed it... Stairway to Heaven
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Apparently he apologised to the other guys, he said ..It's nobodys fault but mine.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Apparently he apologised to the other guys, he said ..It's nobodys fault but mine.

There are good times, bad times.
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    Aw, there's already a thread about dis.

Okeydokey.....

Yeah, but your title was killer ;)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
    jamie uk wrote:

oh is he speaking to the others now.. i'd heard there was some Communication Breakdown
    meme wrote:
    Yeah, but your title was killer ;)

yeah he knows.. read the 3rd post lazybones
  • dunkman wrote:
    oh is he speaking to the others now.. i'd heard there was some Communication Breakdown

I heard there was some anger. JPJ was quoted as askin, "How Many More Times?"
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    Well, they have Good times, Bad times.
    Jimmy was quoted at rehearsals, saying...."if I keep on playing, the pinky's gonna break"
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....