2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    "Electric Ladyland" should be playing in my auto on the morrow. If it doesn't come up in the rotation quickly........I'll make it so.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Rest in Peace. I was jammin some Little Wing (forever my favourite song to play) and ya, he is the fucking man. That song for some reason brings out the best in my playing.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • KannKann Posts: 1,146
    Started the day with "still raining, still dreaming" which is a kickass song on a kickass album from a kickass artist.
  • Rest in Peace.......
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • R.I.P. Jimi
  • scot88scot88 Posts: 217
    i dont think it would be too far fetched to say that the sound of modern music would be much different if he was still living
  • If he'd lived, and managed to ditch his manager Michael Jeffery, who knows what new genres of music we might have had.