Death Cab For Cutie

FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Posts: 12,223
edited July 2006 in Other Music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    this band really sucks, listen some as i lay dying or 36 crazyfits songs please...
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    whatever. Death Cab isn't for everyone...I LOVE them! They just have that chill vibe about them that I really like and I am STILL proud to be a fan, b/c they still stuck by their indie roots, just like Jimmy Eat World :)

thanks Finsbury for putting up that link :D
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • tonadax wrote:
    this band really sucks, listen some as i lay dying or 36 crazyfits songs please...

Haha, you didn't even click the link.
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    Okay, I know it wasn't a good time to see these guys coming off my PJ July, but what a BORING concert! A sold out show where you had 1/2 the crowd leave before the end of the set. Maybe it was just the venue here, seems they'd be more appropriate to see in a more theatre-like setting than GA. Just thought I'd add my $0.02 worth. IMO, a definitive studio band.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    I enjoyed watching them open for PJ in 04........great band
  • LOL! It's not Death Cab for Cutie the band! It's Death Cab For Cutie the song! By the Bonzo Dog Doo-dah Band, from The Beatles' film Magical Mystery Tour.

Just goes to show, people post on the basis of a thread title, and don't check out the first post.

Topic integrity, please. :p

;)
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Not a huge fan, what I know of their stuff is alright, but not a good band to open up for PJ IMO. They damn near put me to sleep in Kissimmee, couldn't wait for them to get off the stage. Just way too mellow and I was ready to rock!
  • rizzdaddyrizzdaddy Posts: 262
    Watched a song or two at Lolla, made me want to sleep I like live acts to have more energy if they are that slow I can just listen to the cd (which I probably never will).
    08-19-08 (Riverside Theater) Vedder(Solo) Milwaukee, WI
    07-02-11 (Orpheum Theatre) Vedder(Solo) Minneapolis, MN
  • Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    LOL! It's not Death Cab for Cutie the band! It's Death Cab For Cutie the song! By the Bonzo Dog Doo-dah Band, from The Beatles' film Magical Mystery Tour.

Just goes to show, people post on the basis of a thread title, and don't check out the first post.

Topic integrity, please. :p

;)

sneaky one aintya?!?!?!
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    I pulled up this thread by doing a search, and since we're blocked from MP3 sites here, I had no idea of knowing band vs. song for the thread topic. Seems you can't win for losing here. Start a thread, "Why did you start that again?" Search for a thread, "That's about a song and not a band!" No wonder we have so many lurkers who read only... Bullies! HAHAHA
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain