Just got Roger Waters tickets

ahitchhikerinmyrvmahitchhikerinmyrvm Posts: 119
edited March 2007 in Other Music
Just got tickets to the show in Boston in July. I've never seen him before, and I heard such great things about his shows last summer at Tweeter and MSG that when I saw he was playing Dark Side again, I had to go. Anyone else going?

Here's to a summer of great concerts!!
coming up

MSG 1
Ringo the next night in Boston
Hartford
Boston 1 & 2

hell's yeah...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    I've caught him the last couple times through and am going again in July also. The set is really solid, save for a new song of his that is really heavy-handed. You won't be disappointed...
  • Yea you will definetely have a great time. I wish I could see him play again.
  • Just got tickets to the show in Boston in July. I've never seen him before, and I heard such great things about his shows last summer at Tweeter and MSG that when I saw he was playing Dark Side again, I had to go. Anyone else going?

Here's to a summer of great concerts!!

Fuck yeah Natick, mass!
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I'm tryin my best for tickets tomorrow!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • I'm tryin my best for tickets tomorrow!

Good luck to you.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I GOT 'EM!

I had the choice either right on the side of the stage or far corner (200L for both)... I chose far corner for THIS SHOW only because I want to see all the screens and what not.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    i've got tix and i couldn't be more pleased.
  • I would love to see this show, but the between the cost of a ticket and road trip to Chicago I don't think I would have any money left over to feed my children. Damn that Roger Waters!
    "Strangers passing in the street, by chance two seperate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."