Beastie Boys add more US tour dates

ahitchhikerinmyrvmahitchhikerinmyrvm Posts: 119
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Just when I thought mu summer concerts would only be Dylan, Roger Waters and James Taylor, I just saw that the Beastie Boys added a Boston and 2 NY dates...Bank of America Pavilion in Boston (smallish place) and Central Park in NY.

So excited....
coming up

MSG 1
Ringo the next night in Boston
Hartford
Boston 1 & 2

hell's yeah...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    just saw this! more dates here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070613/music_nm/beastie_dc;_ylt=As1VXxlD6G7pI.9.T9RLCExxFb8C

ending in berkeley at the greek theater, WOOHOO!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    I wish they were playing Phoenix!

Nobody I want to see EVER comes here!
  • cool, thanks for the heads up. I just purchased white stripes tickets for their boston show, but it looks like im going to have to grab these now too. i'm going to be poor by the end of the summer, i think.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • mca47 wrote:
    I wish they were playing Phoenix!

Nobody I want to see EVER comes here!

That's how I felt when I was in school in shitty Syracuse, NY- I was lucky to see Billy Joel and The Flaming Lips, but even they were rarities. (I guess I can't talk now because now I'm home near Boston, and well, I'm spoiled with the shows around here, but I did feel your pain for a while).
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    That's how I felt when I was in school in shitty Syracuse, NY- I was lucky to see Billy Joel and The Flaming Lips, but even they were rarities. (I guess I can't talk now because now I'm home near Boston, and well, I'm spoiled with the shows around here, but I did feel your pain for a while).
    I grew up outside of Chicago so living in a "hot spot" for great live bands and shows then moving to Phoenix where hardly anyone good ever plays drives me crazy!!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483

First time I have ever seen Billy Joel and the Flaming lips in the same paragraph.....ever!
    :)