audioslave...a different look.

bluemonkeybluemonkey Posts: 198
edited September 2006 in Other Music
nope,just the same old "i love audioslave" for ya.here's to all you guys who feel the need to point out how many threads there are out there already.get over yourself.just ignore it if you don't want to hear about them.and to all you people who can't give them any credit...what do you want from them?!?for fuck sake,they could put out an album as good as your favorite lez zepplin,beatles,or who album and you would still say it sucks.you can't be pleased and you sicken me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• musicians are human and humans are diffrent and change their style in years
    peace
  • musicians are human and humans are diffrent and change their style in years
    peace
    i know...tell that to everyone else.they think that everything the band does sucks because it doesn't compare to soundgarden and or rage.it amazes me they are pearl jam fans due to the fact that they change from album to album.then again their are plenty of the same people who act like anything after "ten" is garbage too.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    bluemonkey wrote:
    i know...tell that to everyone else.they think that everything the band does sucks because it doesn't compare to soundgarden and or rage.it amazes me they are pearl jam fans due to the fact that they change from album to album.then again their are plenty of the same people who act like anything after "ten" is garbage too.

Even if you dislike the albums which neither really blew me away like either former band did......The live show is fantastic.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • hey, understand i love this band, but please be nice. We don't need to have these many threads..even more, its just superfluous. It can become irritating, especially when some just created these threads(not saying you in general) to get people irritated. JUst let it be...
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • hey, understand i love this band, but please be nice. We don't need to have these many threads..even more, its just superfluous. It can become irritating, especially when some just created these threads(not saying you in general) to get people irritated. JUst let it be...
    to be honest with you i did.i've seen to many threads that were started by someone who perhaps didn't know that the same thread could be on page 3 or 4,and someone feels the need to point it out to them.i honestly feel that you should just ignore the new thread.it's up anyway,what is pointing it out gonna do?some people don't have the time to search through 25 pages to see if a similar thread was started.
  • bluemonkey wrote:

i just say forget them and everybody should be allowed to like what we like right;)
  • darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
    BEST AUDIOSLAVE ALBUM EVER!.... ok well best out of the three ;)
  • bluemonkey wrote:
    to be honest with you i did.i've seen to many threads that were started by someone who perhaps didn't know that the same thread could be on page 3 or 4,and someone feels the need to point it out to them.i honestly feel that you should just ignore the new thread.it's up anyway,what is pointing it out gonna do?some people don't have the time to search through 25 pages to see if a similar thread was started.

It's not about searching 25 pages, it's about searching 4-5 thread titles down on the main page.

I put a PM into Kat for having a Audioslave sticky thread, just so we don't have this anymore. I don't care if people want to talk about Audioslave, but those that come here to talk about other bands (besides Audioslave) are the ones searching through pages to find something that relates to something else than Audioslave.