enter shikari

catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
edited January 2008 in Other Music
holy shit!! i saw these guys yesterday at the sydney BDO. how brilliant are they live? anyone else seen them?
hear my name
take a good look
this could be the day
hold my hand
lie beside me
i just need to say
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    how was sydney BDO? i went to the auckland one & had a blast, didn't see enter shikari though, think they clashed with someone?

favs were rage, arcade fire, kate nash & nightwatchman :D
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    bjork. and krafty kuts in the boiler room, clashed with shikari.

anti-flag as always. Battles were so good. karnivool as always. tom morello without saying. :D

not the best BDO but i guess tis what you make it. i got screwed out of seeing gyroscope cause when bjork cancelled they moved everyone up an hour so i ended up watching anti-flag instead.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    yeah anti-flag kicked ass at ours too. bjork was a total killjoy slotted between shihad & rage, slowed everthing down & the crowd got a little impatient. her performance was faultless & had a great stage show, but just the wrong time.

REALLY wanted to see the battles but they clashed with arcade fire :mad: & there was no way i was missing them (they were freakin incredible! :eek: )tom morello bought out serj tankian at ours & i think the guys behind me wet themselves
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    itsevobaby wrote:
    yeah anti-flag kicked ass at ours too. bjork was a total killjoy slotted between shihad & rage, slowed everthing down & the crowd got a little impatient. her performance was faultless & had a great stage show, but just the wrong time.

REALLY wanted to see the battles but they clashed with arcade fire :mad: & there was no way i was missing them (they were freakin incredible! :eek: )tom morello bought out serj tankian at ours & i think the guys behind me wet themselves

i would have wet myself too.

i did hear serj bought the south island or something. :D

oh and shihad. i havent seen those boys for a while. always good value is jonny.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say