a warning from toolnavy

catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
edited April 2006 in Other Music
Anyone posting links to any leaked material will be BANNED. Sorry.

this is on the site over there. now tell me how stupid you would have to be to actually post TOOL leaks on the TOOL site. and what are they apologising for.
if you did post leaks over there, then you'd deserve to be banned just for your stupidity.
hear my name
take a good look
this could be the day
hold my hand
lie beside me
i just need to say
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• They don't scare me.

well,maybe danny does cuz he could squish me with one hand.
    but the rest of 'em don't scare me.

and the album is pretty damn good.
  • LBC1076LBC1076 Posts: 224
    I got the leak, and I plan on buying the album come May 2nd, Toolnavy can suck a fat schlong. Bitches.
  • Anyone posting links to any leaked material will be BANNED. Sorry.

this is on the site over there. now tell me how stupid you would have to be to actually post TOOL leaks on the TOOL site. and what are they apologising for.
    if you did post leaks over there, then you'd deserve to be banned just for your stupidity.

Leaks and copyrighted material always make their round here as well. And this is the official PJ board so it's basically the same thing. I dont get it either but those things happen.
    Well, do you need a lot of what you've got to survive?
  • dkfan9dkfan9 Posts: 75
    there's a similar warning up on RM.
    It also says that ifyou ask for material; you'll be banned.
    dkfan9
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    but interestingly, well at least to me, is the fact that there are numerous threads dedicated to talking about the actual leaked songs off 10000 days.
    so it's okay to download them from somewhere else and come on over to TOOLNAVY and talk about them?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    That's why forum's exist!
    To communicate and share information!

PS.: The Pot is the best song on 10,000 days!!!!
  • L1quidL1quid Posts: 75
    You guys hurt my feelings :(
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Anyone posting links to any leaked material will be BANNED. Sorry.

Maybe this post was tailored to measure the intellect of some of the tools over there.
    I mean think about it, people posted links to the leaked PJ here when it happened.:rolleyes:
    Can not be arsed with life no more.