bon jovi - new jersey

catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
edited July 2007 in Other Music
OMFG!!! :D:D what the hell was i thinking? i found this album in my garage whilst looking for poison's open up and say ahh. didn't find poison but my god bon jovi suck. corporate rock is so so bad. but i know at the time i loved it. and i saw these guys live as well. shame.
hear my name
take a good look
this could be the day
hold my hand
lie beside me
i just need to say
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bestsanebestsane Posts: 131
    OMFG!!! :D:D what the hell was i thinking? i found this album in my garage whilst looking for poison's open up and say ahh. didn't find poison but my god bon jovi suck. corporate rock is so so bad. but i know at the time i loved it. and i saw these guys live as well. shame.

Maybe you really love them deep down inside of your heart and soul but because of most people in this forum say they suck, then I guess you too would say they suck, but only those words come from your mouth, not your heart.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    bestsane wrote:
    Maybe you really love them deep down inside of your heart and soul but because of most people in this forum say they suck, then I guess you too would say they suck, but only those words come from your mouth, not your heart.

oh no i seriously deep down can no longer stand bon jovi. i couldn't give a toss what people on here say about them, or any other band. it has no bearing on what music i listen to. and every word i ever say always comes from my heart. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • JuberooJuberoo Posts: 472
    LOL I luved BJ back in the day too! I went to see them live and drooled all over Jon when he walked past us in the audience. OMG the hair!!!

Actually, their new song "Make a memory" made me cry :( I guess I still have a place for them deep down in my adolescent heart!

Check it out...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxtvHxQllzM
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense.

A truly liberal person is conservative when necessary.

Pro-life by choice.
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Even I don't have a Bon Jovi album cate!!!! ;):p:D

Actually, come to think of it, never seen them in concert either! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Jeanie wrote:
    Even I don't have a Bon Jovi album cate!!!! ;):p:D

Actually, come to think of it, never seen them in concert either! :D

what can i say? i have a serious chink in the armour. besides my good outweighs my bad by streets. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say