Jail For Weiland

catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
edited April 2008 in Other Music
so i just heard scott got 8 days in the slammer for driving under the influence of drugs. bloody idiot. :(
hear my name
take a good look
this could be the day
hold my hand
lie beside me
i just need to say
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• so i just heard scott got 8 days in the slammer for driving under the influence of drugs.

This is news.
    bloody idiot. :(

This is not. :p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    This is not. :p

oh i know that. the man's an addict. he can do whatever he wants to himself, he just shouldn't drive.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • oh i know that. the man's an addict. he can do whatever he wants to himself, he just shouldn't drive.

It's depressing when a 40 year old man is so crippled by his addictions that you can draw parallels between his behavior, and young Ms. Lohan's. :( Because of what they're doing to themselves, and what they risk doing to those around them.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    He should've known better than to do an interview with Howard Stern. This is at least twice, if not three times, that he has been arrested within days of being interviewed by Howard. It's like a jinx. Even he and Howard have joked about it. He and Adrian from No Doubt were on the blower with Howard last week talking about Guns 'N Roses , SW parting ways with Velvet Revolver, STP, the future of No Doubt, Gwen's hotness, Scott's 40 times in rehab, sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll, and the solo project they're collaborating on.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
    It's depressing when a 40 year old man is so crippled by his addictions that you can draw parallels between his behavior, and young Ms. Lohan's. :( Because of what they're doing to themselves, and what they risk doing to those around them.

you think just cause he's 40 addictions should be a thing of the past?

what someone does with their life is their own deal but bringing it into public by doing such a dumbarse thing as driving under the influence, makes it everybodys problem. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • you think just cause he's 40 addictions should be a thing of the past?

what someone does with their life is their own deal but bringing it into public by doing such a dumbarse thing as driving under the influence, makes it everybodys problem. :)

Just because it's his own deal doesn't mean it's not depressing to see him being dragged down by it. :)
    Just because it's his own deal doesn't mean it's not depressing to see him being dragged down by it. :)

oh it is depressing. and i feel for the man. his wife and his children.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Blind3 wrote:
    He should've known better than to do an interview with Howard Stern. This is at least twice, if not three times, that he has been arrested within days of being interviewed by Howard. It's like a jinx. Even he and Howard have joked about it. He and Adrian from No Doubt were on the blower with Howard last week talking about Guns 'N Roses , SW parting ways with Velvet Revolver, STP, the future of No Doubt, Gwen's hotness, Scott's 40 times in rehab, sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll, and the solo project they're collaborating on.

His arrest was last November.
  • poor dumb bastard
  • whats depressing is seeing someone who has so many chances in life and has so much going for them doesnt clean it up, so what he does with his life is his decision, but people need to stop enabling him, that is whats depressing, there are so many people who do not get second chances.
    just like him leaving velvet and stepping into a world tour with stp
    lucky bastard.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    this guy better show up in jersey on may 31st.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    so i just heard scott got 8 days in the slammer for driving under the influence of drugs. bloody idiot. :(
    take a cab loser.
  • EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    I don't get how so many people with money pick up driving violations while under the influence of something. Seriously, hire a driver, a cab, a limo, anything.
  • snipes824 wrote:
    this guy better show up in jersey on may 31st.

May, I got till July to wait.
  • I read he was arrested for drunken driving, not under the influence of drugs... well unless you count alcohol as a drug.
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!