STP in Houston, TX

MaximaPowerMaximaPower Posts: 6
edited June 2008 in Other Music
just wondering if anyone here caught this bada$$ show in houston, tx at the woodlands pavilion

weiland and the boys were awesome...i was actually going in thinking the worst case scenario...thinking weiland might just not show up or if he did show up he'd be f*cked up....also seeing STP on kimmel show, weiland looked weak....so at first i wasn't too excited about the show..didn't want to get my hopes cus this is one of my all time favorite bands...but they were on it tonight...such a great show

i wished they played longer...i think they got on stage around 9:25pm and finished right around 11pm
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bummy213Bummy213 Posts: 25
    Their tour started off pretty rough........lackluster reviews and rumors that they were already fighting with each other (Scott and the DeLeos) after the first show.

However things turned around pretty quick and they got back on track...I saw them in Cleveland and it was a pretty decent show. Not as good as back in 2001, but not bad for just getting back together. I'm thinking of going again in August when they play Atlantic City. The cool thing about their recent tour is the set-list builder which is actually a poll to pick the setlist for the show. Not very spontaneous, but it's pretty much a given to hear some songs you want to hear.